Diana tahan: mom


Mom you are the person who though me how to walk step by step, your the one that hold my hand and encouraged to go up the clouds and ignore what people think of me, god blessed me with beautiful,  amazing, special, miracle, mom that gave me happiness and tenderness and love .
Thank you for your sacrifices and hard works just for giving me the better life.
I want to wish you a life that is full of love tenderness and love just the way you did to us, and may god bless the days that will fill our heart with bright smiles
Wishing you an amazing
❤❤🎂happy birthday 🎂❤❤
May all you wishes come true wishing you
1000000000000 years that contain beautiful unforgettable memories, and love.
❤❤👑mom👑❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn

Women's Empowerment