Lina Nael : Mothers Day

   
 
          My mother is a heaven on earth. She is my idol alive, it is crazy how I am obsessed with her. She is the shoulder I resort to when having a bad day. Sometimes she goes crazy about something, and become angry, but its all for our good. Being a mother is really hard, but at the same time its nice. Being someones behind back is really touching. Shes my mom, shes my world.


          Mom is in her 30s, shes blond and white. Shes tall enough for being a mom. Her hair is like the sunlight shining like gold. Her beautiful eyes are colored in hazel like hazel nuts. Her defined nose located between her red cheeks like a strawberry. Her full mouth is like a cherry colored red. Everyone loves her. Adults and kids adore her for being lovely and kind. Every child should love his own mother and be kind with her.


         Mom is my superwoman that leads me to the right, and I really appreciate all of her sacrifices toward us. I appreciate her kind manners that cover our hearts. She is a great person, and I want to thank her for being my mom, being someone I adore, being a lady that did so much to make her children and husband happy all day long. I BELONG TO MOM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn

Women's Empowerment