Diana Tahan: Mother's Day.


   A WOMEN THAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME,
mom you thought me, you dressed me, you showed me tenderness and kindness, you stood in front of the world to keep me safe and away from enemies.
    mom you have beautiful blue eyes which sparkle like a diamond, you have small sherry mouth , and a beautiful magical smile, you have blushfull checks, you have amazing blond hair which hanging over your shoulder like a waterfall of gold. but most importantly amazing heart.
mom you are my queen there is no word that i can use to describe every thing you did for me. mom this day  is magical, i feel greatful for all your hardworks. i can't imagen how would life be without having you by our side.
    In your day ,spring relises his magic all around the world, the flowers bloom smiling and opening ther petals as if they are asking for a hug, and the sun lights up your life with our love just the way you did it for us,the birds are singing a beautiful beats which are dancig in your heart.
   thank you for all your sacrifice for all your love  and you gave me a future which every person needed.mom your a miracle from god and if i lost it i lose my life, cause every child needed you by his side.thank you for teaching me how to distinguish the right from wrong.
   thank you for always wishing me the best and always wishing me a good luck.mom how can i award you for every thing you did for me.

         thank you mom wishing you the best wishes
             Happy Mothers Day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn

Women's Empowerment