The princess:leen

Leen had a  very beautiful face and green eyes. Her character  was very  beautiful.
 Leen used to draw a smile on her face everyday.
Leen was my best friend; everyday in morning, I used to  play with her and we used to help each other in school. Leen  had  very beautiful character and she had very beautiful eyes.
On wednesday, I went  to school, hoping that I would play with Leen in the morning;however, to my shock,  all students got down from the bus except my sweet leen. I asked the principal  about her;she answered me: May her soul rest in peace. My heart got  broken and is still morning my beloved leen.
Leen, I will never ever forget you and I wish you rest in heaven now.



                                                           
                                                   Your best friend with ever Goran.
                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Women's Empowerment

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn