Rana Saidy : Someone I Loved : Leen

Someone I Loved


     It's crazy how someone who used to be a huge part of your life, can be gone in a second. Life is a beautiful lie that people love, but death is a painful truth that they hate. Death of someone you love will leave you a heartache no one can heal, and their love leaves memories no one can steal.
     When a close friend unexpectedly leaves us, a piece of our heart is forever broken. It's not just a piece, but my whole heart is broken because of Leen's death. Leen was someone whom people loved a lot, but whom God loved more, may God have mercy on her.
     When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes an immortal treasure. Leen was the most lovable  person I ever knew, each and every person whom she knew loved her. Although me and Leen weren't in the same class, but we were really too close to each other. Once upon a time, we were walking after school when Leen told me that she wishes to be in the same class with me, I did wish for that too.
     The company of many doesn't remove the loss of someone. Leen's pure spirit was the one lost. Leen was so fun that we had laughed for hours while being in school, and even in the bus. Now that she's gone, my heart's broken and our memories will be unforgettable. 
     We all will die after all, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. Life's goal is to die, we're all gonna die, so try to leave good impressions in the hearts of people we love, just the same way as Leen did.
     I'm sick of crying, tired of trying, and yes I'm smiling but inside I'm dying because of the sudden death of this special person, Leen. So farewell my friend, it was beautiful as long as it lasted. Leen, you left and forgot to tell my heart how to go on without you?
     Life is too short that yesterday, Leen was laughing beside me, and right now she's in her grave laying like a beautiful angel. All I wish for now is nothing more than a last hug from Leen, and I'd pay anything even my soul and heart to see her one more last time. I wish for this pure soul to rest in peace in heaven. RIP.

                                                                                  

                                                                                             writing with a broken heart,
R.I.P.
                                           Rana Saidy                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn

Women's Empowerment