Rana Saidy : To The Loved One : Leen

                             The Sweetest



     Leen may her soul rest in peace, she was beautiful, smart, and funny. We lost her on 7,Feb,2018, she had a heart attack when she was sleeping.
Death tricked her and took her soul to heaven, it was a huge loss even I didn't believe I said it's a joke but it was a fact. Leen, was everything in school, she was the joy to her friends and the queen to her teachers. We all loved you Leen and may her soul rest In peace tomorrow we will group up and go to her house to pay condolences. I really don't know what to say to her mother, but Leen was everything to me,because when I used to be sad she made me happy, and it really mourn my heart.
     We love you Leen and we are sure you are now an angel in heaven.



                                                            
                                                                                              Done By : Karim Skan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana tahan: women

Women's Empowerment

Eulogy to the sweetest Princess: Lynn